Step into aromatherapy life
become a professional aromatherapist.
UK IFPA Professional Diploma
in Clinical Aromatherapy and Bodywork IFPA & NAHA Combined Diploma Course
Oshadhi Malaysia has partnered with Hong Kong Fleur International College of Professional Aromatherapy to offer a professional aromatherapy diploma program, that combines in-depth course content with a firm foundation in the scientific aspects of aromatherapy practical, at the same time learning therapeutic massage and clinical practice, to cultivate and nurture more comprehensive and professional aromatherapists. This diploma is recognized by the world’s largest aromatherapy organization, IFPA, in addition to the IFPA aromatherapy certificate, it also can apply for NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) certification. The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) was formed on 1st April 2002 as a result of the joining together of members from three leading associations:
• ISPA, International Society of Professional Aromatherapists
• RQA, Register of Qualified Aromatherapists
• IFA, International Federation of Aromatherapists
The IFPA is now the largest aromatherapy specific organization in the United Kingdom and is a respected voice within the world of complementary medicine, while the member of the Aromatherapy Regulation Working Group of the UK Government Department of Health, responsible for evaluating the registration of aromatherapy and developing professional training guidelines.
IFPA is committed to promote the professional development of aromatherapy, encourage the natural health care and self-healing, and so, they successfully trained many world-class aromatherapists around the world. IFPA diploma course provides learning of the fundamentals of the human body system, in combination with essential oils and therapeutic massage, to restore the balance of the body, in order to prevent and regulate various body and mental diseases.
- People who love plants and aromatherapy, or natural remedies lover.
- People who want to improve professional skills, and become a professional
- People who engaged to beauty, cosmetic or massage, hope to receive a formal and professional training to increase individual skills.
- People who has existing aromatherapy qualifications, such as IFA and NAHA, can upgrade their qualification to IFPA which is recognized in the UK.
Syllabus of Diploma Course
A full course of aromatherapy diploma requires 170 hours of learning and training, in which 60 hours are theoretical and clinical knowledge, 60 hours are clinical massage classes and 50 hours are anatomy and physiology
Part I : Clinical and Essential Oil Science
- Based on scientific, evidence-based principles approach to aromatherapy include fundamental knowledge of essential oils, chemistry, historical and philosophy roots of aromatherapy as well as safety and contradictions of essential oils.
- Study 80 essential oils, 20 carrier oils and 20 hydrolates.
Part II ：Aromatherapy in Clinical Massage
- Provides range of skills and knowledges in therapeutic massage.
- Need to complete 45 case studies.
Part III ：Anatomy and Pathophysiology
- An aromatherapists must have a good understanding of the structures and functions of the human body while giving consultation and treatments. This course gives students a thorough grounding of anatomy, physiology and basic pathology of the human body.
Diploma Course Dates
Approximately 1 year to complete the entire course, below are the arrangements:
- Theoretical, Clinical and Practical Massage Classes (60 hours theoretical and 60 hours clinical and practical massage classes)
- Anatomy and Physiology by Teacher Li Pin (50 hours):Webinar class + Live teaching
- Medium of Instruction: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
- Venue：Kota Kemuning & Online Zoom Meeting Room
Jointly organised by Oshadhi Malaysia Sdn Bhd with Hong Kong FLEUR International College of Professional Aromatherapy
Oshadhi originate from Germany and is founded by Dr.Malte Hozzel, a world leading aromatherapist. It is acclaimed as premier aromatherapy brand by practitioners worldwide. All products are hand-crafted, from farm to bottled, without the use of electromagnetic machinery to avoid the disruption of their exquisite subtle properties. Oshadhi, is the only essential oil brand that is used for treatment in Lausanne University Hospital and covered by medical insurance, as well as recognized by official medical department in Switzerland.
Hong Kong Fluer International College of Professional Aromatherapy
Fluer is an accredited Aromatherapy training course provider for the IFPA. Fleur International College is part of a specialist Aromatherapy Company which has 25 years’ experience in Essential Oils in the UK and 12 years’ experience in Hong Kong. Fleur as an International College has 3 university and schools located in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea. Since qualifying with full membership to the IFPA we have had over 1000 students who have graduated with us.
Introduction of Professional Tutors
Theory & Massage Conductor:
Annie Lee (Hong Kong)
- Founder of Aromatherapist of Herbal Square Company
- Principal of Fleur International College of Professional Aromatherapy / FLEUR
- International Member and Principal Tutor of the International Federation of the Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA)
- Trustee of the International Federation of the Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA)
- Certified Professional Aromatherapist of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA)
- Professional Member of the International Association of Aromatic Medicine and Aromatherapy (IAAMA)
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor of the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM)
- Certified Bowen therapist (BTPA)
- Certified Handmade Soap Instructor
Anatomy & Physiology Conductor:
Teacher Li Pin (Malaysia)
- More than 10 years clinical experience
- Bachelor of Science (Physical Therapy) from Taiwan National Cheng Kung University
- Certified Schroth Basic Course
- Certified SpineCor Paediatric Fitter (Fitter of SpineCor Dynamic Corrective Brace for Paediatric Scoliosis)
- Certified SpineCor paediatric and adult exercises
- Certified Unloader Fitter
- Certified online PHYSIOTHERAPY MANAGEMENT OF SPINAL CORD INJURY course
- Certified CSMA authorized Lymphatic Drainage Course
- Certified Soft Tissue Taping Course
- Founder of ZyeX Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center
- Early Bird Price : RM19,900 (Original Price:
(include learning materials: text book, smelling kits & tester)
- Installment payment avaliable (*T&C apply)
- Examination Fee: RM890
(*Examination Fee shall be paid one month before the assessment.)
Upon registration, kindly make payment to :
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
Account Name: Oshadhi Malaysia Sdn BhdAccount Number: 2233012159
1) Kindly send the payment receipt to: [email protected]
2) A confirmation email will be sent upon payment received.
For more information, please contact:
Chen Yih (Whatsapp)
or write to us at: [email protected]