website, www.oshadhi.my, (the Site) is owned and operated by Oshadhi Malaysia Sdn. Bhd (1272959-P) of No.65, Jalan Sungai Merbau 32/87, Kemuning Greenville, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (‘Oshadhi Malayisa’). In this document ‘you’ refers to a user of the Site.
Section 1 – User’s Account
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to agree in accepting the responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password.
- Children under the age of 16 who wish to purchase from www.oshadhi.my are only permissible with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- All transactions conducted through www.oshadhi.my are regarded to be in full consent and acknowledgement of the child’s parent or guardian.
- Oshadhi Malaysia shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind suffered by users as a result of unauthorised use of user login and password.
Section 2 – Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property in the Site, including its text, images, graphics, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, arrangement and software on the Site (including where included in advertisements) is owned by Heritage Brands unless indicated otherwise.
- The content of the Site may be viewed online by you and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your own personal, non-commercial and non-public use. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, distribute or otherwise communicate any text, images or software other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions
Section 3 – Cookies
- Cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer.
- Cookies allow us to enhance and personalize your online browsing experience.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
- You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
Section 4 – Pricing
- Product prices listed on Oshadhi Malaysia website are subject to change without advanced notice.
- The prices indicated for each product are exclusive of shipping charges (refer Shipping Policy).
- Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted.
- Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
- Shipping charges will be added to your order once you reach the checkout stage.
Section 5 – Pre-Order
- When placing pre-order, please ensure all your billing information and address are kept current and accurate.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You acknowledge and agree that Oshadhi Malaysia may delay or cancel the reservations subject to the terms in Section 5-6 below. You may update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped by login to your user profile.
- You will be charged the full Price of the Products (including shipping charges) at the time of placing the Pre-Order. Methods of payment accepted are: (1) Bank Transfers (FPX); (2) Credit Card Payment (Visa, MasterCard) The purchase price does not include delivery charges which are Buyer’s responsibility.
- Oshadhi Malaysia will build Products according to the order in which the Pre-order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Products. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the Terms, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list.
- All pre order items will take approximately 6 weeks estimated time of delivery (ETD). Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Oshadhi Malaysia does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment is not met, Oshadhi Malaysia is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 5-6 below.
- Buyer may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-order at any time for any or no reason but 50% of your total full payment for the Products will be forfeited. If Oshadhi Malaysia cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the Purchase Price without interest.
- Oshadhi Malaysia reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any products changes and, if you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your reservation as described in Section 5-6 above.
Section 6 – Payment
- Oshadhi Malaysia website accept the following credit cards as forms of payment:
- We take immediate orders online via credit card (MasterCard ™, Visa ™) and Financial Process Xchange (FPX) at the moment. All prices on this website are processed in MALAYSIA RINGGIT (MYR).
Section 7 – Integrity of Oshadhi Malaysia Website Information
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all information on the website regarding details, descriptions and pricing is correct.
- We aim to keep the website up to date, but it is possible that some of the product details will be subject to change. This could be due to poor harvests of certain crops resulting in limited availability, or supplies of the same product being obtained from a different country. Should this occur, we will notify you when we receive your order.
Section 8 – Limitation of Liability and Warranty
- You, as a customer, agree that the use of this website is entirely at your own risk. Services and products are provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service. Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including without limitation: a) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and b) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Oshadhi Malaysia accepts no liability for any harm caused by the improper use of the products sold on this site, or any negative consequences experienced from use of the information on this site. If you use this site you are accepting full liability and are indemnifying Oshadhi Malaysia against any claim.
- Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of its use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on this website.
Section 9 – Out of Stock Items
If an item that you have ordered is temporarily out of stock we will phone or email you with an indication as to when you are likely to receive it, and offer you an alternative or a refund.
Section 10 – Cancellation of order
- Products sold are non-refundable, therefore we regret to inform that orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Please refer to Refund policy for special cases.
- Kindly ensure you have checked and validated all details and information before you process your payment. For cancellation of Pre-Order please refer to Section 5-6 of Pre-Order above.
- Oshadhi Malaysia reserves the rights to cancel any orders received for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
Section 11 – Force Majuere
Oshadhi Malayisa shall not be liable for any delay of failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay of failure results from events and circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, terrorism, fire, breakdown of plant and machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Section 12 – Termination of Usage
Oshadhi Malaysia may terminate User access, or suspend any User’s access to all or part of oshadhi.my, without notice, for any conduct that Oshadhi Malaysia, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another User, a third-party Provider, a Merchant, a Sponsor, a Licenser, a service provider, or Oshadhi Malaysia.