Ravintsara Organic, Cinnamomum camphora cineoliferum (2521), is a powerful antiviral and anti-infectious. It is excellent for flu, cough, asthma, sinusitis and herpes. It is also a good air disinfectant. Ravintsara is a certified organic pure therapeutic quality aromatherapy essential oil from Madagascar, obtained from the leaves.
Recommend Formula and Effect
Live with ease formula (5%):
Ravintsara 5 drops + cistus 3 drops + neroli 2 drops + benzoin 1 drop + petitgrain bigarade 4 drops + roman chamomile 5 drops + tamanu oil 20ml, massage the chest, abdomen and both sides of the spine.
Strengthen the immune system, anti-virus effect.
Suitable for people who have difficult in adapting the new environment and provides support and care.
Best Ravintsara Oil For Users in Malaysia
What is Ravintsara Oil?
Ravintsara essential oil is a mild essential oil native to Madagascar, coming from the fruits of camphor trees. Its name comes from Malagasy’s Ravina word which means “the leaf” and “Tsara ” which translates to “Good” essentially meaning “Tree with good leaves”.
Ravintsara essential oil has a transparent light yellow hue and a refreshing herbal scent. The essential oil is famous for its mild antibacterial and immune-boosting properties. The main chemical responsible for its action is the chemical 1.8-cineole which is also found in other antibacterial essential oils such as Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Niaouli.
Ravintsara essential oil is a very mild oil famous for its antibacterial and immunity-boosting benefits. It is also mild and safe enough to use by pregnant women and small children.
Difference of Ravintsara and Ravensara Oils
Although the two oils may sound similar and confused by many, they have a few differences.
Ravintsara is alternatively known as “Ho Leaf oil” whereas Ravensara is known also as “Ho wood oil”. They both grow in Madagascar and appear to have similar antibacterial properties but they bear a few differences in terms of smell and chemical structure.
Ravintsara oil has a refreshing and sharp herbal smell that is similar to that of Eucalyptus. Ravensara oil on the other hand has a more zesty, sweet and fruity like smell. Also when it comes to their chemical structure, Ravintsara oil contains the chemical 1.8 cineole which is not present in Ravensara. On the other hand, Ravensara oil and extract contain the compound Methyl eugenol which is not present in Ravintsara and it’s application on pregnant women, small children, or the elderly are contraindicated
When & Why to Use Ravintsara Essential Oil
Do you find that health is important? Now I can understand what my friends are saying “Don’t be so desperate to make money and finally spend it in the hospital.”
So how does staying healthy make you feel? Of course, it involves a healthy diet, exercise program and lifestyle in general. But can aromatic essential oils do something more for our health? Absolutely! Ravintsara essential oil is one of these oils that, as its name suggested, is good for everything and a must-have essential oil in your medicine cabinet!
The Ravintsara essential oil is mild yet contains potent properties that make it especially useful for the following:
- Boosting immunity in people of all age groups. Perhaps the most popular reason why Ravintsara is used because it boost the body’s ability to fight off bacterial and viruses that lead to infections such as cold & flu , bronchitis, sinusitis, and other respiratory ailments. And the best part is, it is safe enough for pregnant women, small children and the elderly.
- Supporting lymphatic drainage. Ravintsara extract has been shown in some studies to support lymphatic drainage and aid in the removal of toxins from the system. Likewise, it can also facilitate weight loss as it encourages the burning of fat. You may apply and massage Ravintsara essential oil to reduce swelling and bloating in an external area e.g your back, neck, hands, and legs.
- Supporting a clear and healthy-looking complexion. Because Ravintsara oil has potent antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it makes an excellent cleansing agent for the skin (if used diluted in cleaning products). You can use it in your skincare regime to reduce acne, eczema and topical inflammation outbreaks in the face and body.
- Keeping the home and family safe. If you are familiar with the antibacterial action of Eucalyptus and Tea Tree essential oils, Ravintsara has similar antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Therefore, you can use it to keep your home and entire family nice and clean with no nasty bacteria leading to infections. To use it as a family and home antibacterial agent, refer to the section “how to use Ravintsara…”
- It is benefitial for nervous system.
How to Use Ravintsara Essential Oil & Hydrolate
Ravintsara is a great multi-purpose essential oil that you can use in several ways. Here are some ideas to make the most of the oil and its properties:
Healing bath oil. Add 5-6 drops of Ravintsara essential oil to your bathtub to get rid of bacteria and feel refreshed and rejuvenated once you soak in it. You may also add a few drops to your baby’s bathtub to boost immunity.
Aroma diffusion/Spray. The sharp and refreshing aroma of the plant makes it an excellent scenting agent for your home or office space. Not many people are aware of this but Ravintsara essential oil helps tofeel at ease when facing new situations. You may use Ravintsara hydrolate spray for this purpose.
Sore throat/sinusitis relief. Are you suffering from a sore throat or sinusitis? No problem, Ravintsara hydrolate can help to heal your throat. Simply spray your neck area with it. You may also dilute Ravintsara essential oil (2-3 drops) in 10ml of carrier base e.g. jojoba, almond, or olive oil to make massage oil for the neck and back area. This way will enable better breathing should you have problem of congested airways in your lungs. Breathe better.
Skin cleansing agent. Add a couple of drops of Ravintsara essential oil to your normal skin cleanser to boost its cleaning properties. You may also add it to your serum or skin lotion if you suffer from eczema, rash or acne and apply the mixture topically to the affected areas. Alternatively, you can directly spray your face (and body) with Ravintsara hydrosol to keep it clean and hydrated.
Where to Buy the Best Ravintsara Oil for Users in Malaysia
When you are looking for a good quality Ravintsara oil look for a product that is labelled wild and organic and not the one that is mixed with other herbs or artificial aromas and compounds. Oshadhi is proud of offering the best quality Ravintsara oil for users in Malaysia as well as the best Ravintsara hydrosol for general purposes.
There are no reviews yet.