Vassoura, Baccharis dracunculifolia (3200). Vassoura is a perennial shrub native to South America and especially Brazil. Vassoura in Portuguese means broom, and the plant is called that due to its use in the production of handmade brooms. This plant is the most important vegetal source of the Brazilian Green Propolis, recognized for its antiseptic activities. The oil has a unique sweet, honey-like fragrance.
Similar to honey, the oil has the following qualities:
– Antiseptic: Cleans, sterilizes and prevents the proliferation of microorganisms such as adult worms of the Schistosoma parasite, which causes schistosomiasis;
– Larvicidal action against eggs of Rhipicephalus microplus, known as ox-tick; and prevents against the parasites of the genus Leishmania;
– Antifungal: combat and inhibit fungal activity such as Candida albicans;
– Antiulcerogenic: prevents and alleviates gastric lesions.
Action in the emotional field:
– Energetically, it soothes the mental body, helps to unlock charged emotions, relieves personal flaws and heal feelings of betrayal.
– It is a powerful regenerator and skin moisturizer.
– Useful for a number of skin conditions such as: dry or aged skin, cracks, wounds, stretch marks, itching, burning, peeling, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, wrinkles and varicose ulcers.
– Skin Healing: enables and accelerates the cicatrization process and cellular regeneration.
This is a pure therapeutic-quality aromatherapy essential oil produced using wild-crafted plants and traditional methods from Brazil.